Warrant of Fitness
Whether you are looking for a Warrant of Fitness or car service, Super Cheap Tyres provides premium servicing for your vehicle. Our store is conveniently situated in New Zealand, and our friendly team will be there to provide you with the best service. We offer comprehensive vehicle maintenance and car servicing for many makes and models. Warrant of Fitness is essential for your vehicle in New Zealand, and up-to-date registration should be legal.
Super Cheap Tyres have the best experts in the field, and they will scrutinize your vehicle to ensure its worthiness. A WOF is a periodic safety scrutinization that is mandatory for many vehicles. Warrant of Fitness inspector will scrutinize the condition of important areas in your vehicle.
What Vehicles Need a WOF Auckland?
What is the pre-WoF Auckland visit checklist?
Ensure that every light in the house is on and functioning correctly. Inspect the turn signals, parking lights, brake lights, and high and low-beam headlights. If you can’t see the lights, have a friend help you or park next to a window. Enter with your vehicle. Most light bulbs are easy enough to change out right there
- Make sure your windshield wipers are in good working condition. Do you get a clean, streak-free wash every time you use your windshield washer? During the inspection, we can replace your windshield wipers if they are worn out.
- Tires with the correct air pressure provide better handling, are safer, and use less gas. When inflating your tyres, always double-check the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The tread depth indicators on your tires are another way to see whether they’re getting low on tread. Indeed, we can assist you even more here. We also offer a car warranty of Fitness Auckland and Maintenance Check, so please inquire.
- Inadequate oil levels can accelerate engine wear and even lead to engine seizing. Check the oil level with the dipstick. If the oil level on the dipstick has yet to reach the full mark, you should add some. While you’re here at the location, we can also fill your oil. When you arrive, just let us know.
- Ensure there are working seatbelts in every available seat before you arrive. You should raise the back seats and remove any kid safety seats.
- Be sure there is nothing in your trunk. We can quickly and easily inspect the spare tire in this way, saving you time at the branch.
Where do we look?
- Tire adequacy (including tread depth)
- Usage of Breaks
- Physical condition or exterior
- Front lights and back lights (for burnt-out bulbs and misaligned beams)?
- Do the doors open and close without incident?
- Belts for safety (must not be faded or damaged; buckles must work properly)
- Safety features such as airbags, anti-lock brakes, and ESC
- Speedometer (must be functional) (must be working)
- Suspension and steering (must be safe, secure and effective)
- The energy source (there must be no leaks).
Can I renew my car Warrant from Fitness Auckland?
Yes, you can renew your car Warrant of Fitness in Auckland. The WoF inspection is required every six months for vehicles over six years old, while newer vehicles require an inspection once a year. You can renew your WoF certificate by taking your vehicle to an authorised inspection centre and inspecting it by a qualified inspector.
The inspector will check various parts of your vehicle, including the brakes, suspension, lights, and tyres, to ensure they meet the necessary safety standards. After the inspection, you will be issued a new WoF certificate valid for six months or a year, depending on your age.
It is important to note that if your vehicle fails the WoF inspection, you must have the necessary repairs before renewing your certificate. This is because the WoF inspection ensures all cars are safe and roadworthy. Driving without a valid WoF certificate can result in fines and penalties, so renewing your certificate on time is essential.